- Map & Directions
Hilton Bayfront, San DiegoOne Park Blvd • San Diego, California 92101
(619)-564-3333 or (800)-HILTONS (800-445-8667)
Attendees must use group code SDSS when making your reservations. A block of rooms has been reserved for June 12-15, 2013. The special room rate of $249 per night for a single/double room will be available until May 10, 2013. Rooms available at the group rate are subject to availability.
Rooms can also be reserved by calling the Hilton Bayfront San Diego one of the phone numbers above.SDSI Faculty may call the Hilton directly to make hotel reservations. Inform the Hilton you are a faculty member for the San Diego Shoulder Course (group code SDSS). Please include your room preference (single or double bed room), date of check in, and date of departure. SDSI is also pleased to assist you with hotel reservations. Call our office directly at 760-940-2066 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Information and Amenities
Rising 30-stories above San Diego Bay, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront is a spirited blend of San Diego’s coastal influences, style, innovation, and of course the city’s unmistakable vibe. Inspirational local art throughout the hotel draws upon light, wind and the San Diego Bay waterfront to create dramatic, uplifting spaces. With light hues, clean lines, and an awakened design, there is a flow and pulse to everything. Also enjoy magnificent San Diego Bay and city views from our lobby and 1,190 spacious guestrooms and 30 suites. Each room at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront has a bay view and features Hilton’s Serenity Collection bed and linens, the finest amenities such as Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin and Hair products, and the latest technology.
Other highlights of the hotel include:
- San Diego’s first and only saltwater hotel pool, located directly alongside San Diego Bay.
- 4.3-acre park and waterfront promenade with a lush variety of trees and plants.
- Spa Aqauzul and fitness center, a therapeutic ocean oasis offering an elaborate range of relaxation and renewal.
- Direct access to biking, walking and boating along the San Diego
- Embarcadero and on San Diego Bay.
- Guestrooms average a spacious 365 sq. feet and come equipped with a large work desk.
- Full service UPS Store/Business Center located on the third floor of the property.
- A Starbucks Coffee Shop located on the first floor of the property.
Driving Directions & Map
Take Harbor Drive East from San Diego airport. The hotel is 4.5 miles from the airport on Harbor Drive
View Larger Map
Taxicabs are available at the airport for a 9 minute ride to the hotel.
Hilton Hotel Bus shuttle is available for airport pickup.